Let us tell your story and champion your brand to like-minded chefs, industry & foodies
Since 2012 we have established a reputation for championing local farms, makers and primary producers by taking chefs to the provenance of Australia’s finest ingredients and diverse growing regions.
Creating an online directory platform is an extension of our work and is proving to be a valuable resource for chefs looking for new ingredients.
You are in good hands with Straight To The Source.
Once registered in our directory, our team will be an extension of your team. Through our advanced SEO, network connections, and food industry experience the potential is endless. We are in your court and we can put you in front of the right audience and support you to achieve business growth and brand awareness.
Your 12-month subscription will include:
- 30-minute business consultation with one of our experienced team
- A dedicated brand profile on the Straight To The Source platform with robust SEO to drive your product and brand awareness
- Create and update your profile and page content at your convenience...we've made it easy to extend your reach and exposure of brand and story
- Invitation to participate in our quarterly Chef Box program
- Opportunities to be included in THE SOURCE newsletter, food publications, news stories, and industry activations
- We love recipes and are happy to share them through our channels
- Network and collaboration opportunities with other producers
- Your brand profile page will feature your logo, hero imagery, brand copy (both short and long descriptions), website URL, contact details, links out to your retail stockists, links to up to 9 distributors, links to your social media pages, promotional campaigns, and key tag words. (The image on the right shows an example of a brand profile page for a NSW-based producer when viewed on a mobile device)
We are in your corner keeping your product, business objectives, and goals in mind throughout our work.
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from some our members
“Our Heward family orchard turns 100 years old in 2021. Growing wine grapes, figs, and quinces are in our blood. When we shifted into food manufacturing and the value-add space this was very new territory. SttS helped us focus on our key products, scale-up and enabled us to connect with chefs and premium food distributors/businesses.”
Sue Heward - Singing Magpie Produce SA
Become a member
*Excluding GST of $39.90 and processing fees of $8.12.