Concept To Consumer
The essential course to develop a safe food product range
The essential course to develop a safe food product range presented by Straight To The Source and Quantal Bioscience, in partnership with UNOXAustralia.
Have a food product idea but don’t know where to start? The pitfalls are many, the risks are high and it can be confusing and expensive to navigate. We’re here to help! Concept to Consumer is an online course to provide you with the essential groundwork and knowledge to develop a safe food product range.
Covering everything from food safety hazards through to packaging considerations, Concept to Consumer helps small-batch, large-scale, or co-manufacturing producers develop new and emerging products for commercial sale and scale.
This program brings together the combined industry expertise of Straight To The Source and Quantal Bioscience, each with over 20 years of hands-on experience in a safe food product range development, giving you all the knowledge and tools you need in a flexible and accessible online course. And we’re proud to partner with UNOXAustralia whose innovative and cutting edge technology is at the forefront of commercial kitchen equipment solutions.
Have some questions? Want to learn more? Schedule a call, we’d be happy to help.
- Small Batch Production in a Restaurant or Commercial Kitchen Setting
- Large Scale Production in a Manufacturing Setting
- Manufacture by a Co-Manufacturer
COURSE DATES & TIMES
Monday, June 6, 2022
- 4pm-5:30pm: Food Safety Hazards (ALL)
Monday, June 20, 2022
- 4pm-5:30pm: Food Safety Regs (ALL)
Monday, July 4, 2022
- 4pm-5:30pm: Best Before & Use By Dates (SMALL BATCH)
- 5:30pm-7pm: Tools for Food Safety (LARGE SCALE)
- 7pm-8:30pm: Packaging Considerations (CO-MANUFACTURE)
Monday, July 11, 2022
- 4pm-5:30pm: Choosing Suppliers (SMALL BATCH)
- 5:30pm-7pm: Challenge Testing (LARGE SCALE)
- 7pm-8:30pm: Choosing Co-Manufacturers (CO-MANUFACTURE)
COURSE OPTIONS & PRICING
- Choose Module 1 – Food Safety Hazards only = $275
- Choose your option (Small Batch; Large Scale; or, Co-Manufacturing) 4-Module course = $880 (includes a bonus 30-minute private consultation with Quantal Bioscience - available anytime in June 2022).
1-Module = $275; 4-Modules (including a bonus 30 minute private consultation with Quantal Bioscience - available anytime in June or July 2022) = $880
Share this event
“We’ve worked with the team at SttS for many years and jumping onto their directory is yet another way we get in front of the right audience and increase our outreach. So far, many positive outcomes.”
Richard Seymour - Mount Zero Olives VIC
“Being a part of the SttS producer directory has brought opportunities, additional clients and support that we didn’t expect as a result of signing up.”
Christopher Thé - This Is Us Australia NSW
“Our Heward family orchard turns 100 years old in 2021. Growing wine grapes, figs, and quinces are in our blood. When we shifted into food manufacturing and the value-add space this was very new territory. SttS helped us focus on our key products, scale-up and enabled us to connect with chefs and premium food distributors/businesses.”
Sue Heward - Singing Magpie Produce SA